Vanderbilt University Police Department ‘s Community Relations Division provides educational programs on a variety of topics to the Vanderbilt community. Below are some of the topics available:
- Rape and Sexual Assault Risk Reduction
- Domestic Violence Education
- Workplace Violence Education
- Personal Safety
- Rape Aggression Defense Systems (Click here to go to the RAD web page)
- Victim Assistance (Click here to go to the Victim Services web page)
- Sexual Assault
- Alcohol and Drug Awareness
- Travel Safety
- Property Protection (this includes information on fraud, personal property and university property)
- If you are looking for a topic not listed above, please contact us. Programs can be tailored to meet the needs of individual groups.
If you would like more information about any of the programs or would like to schedule a program, please call (615) 322-7846.