VandySafeVanderbilt University Public Safety is thrilled to announce that VandySafe, previously SafeVU, is now LIVE and available for download on your smartphone through the Apple and Google Play stores.
With VandySafe, users can:
- Contact VUPD via phone call or real-time chat
- Trigger a mobile Bluelight that shares your location instantly with VUPD
- Initiate a "Virtual Walkhome" where VUPD can monitor your walk home, to the car, or the office
- Submit iReports and crime tips
- View information about VandyRide (previously Vandy Vans)
- Access support resources, such as Facilities, EAP and Project Safe
- View emergency guides
- Much more!
Please note: if you downloaded the previous SafeVU app prior to June 30th 2018, you will need to delete the app from your phone and download the new app, VandySafe, through the Apple and Google Play stores.
Questions? Please email Jessamyn Davis with the Office of Emergency Preparedness.