- Request a security or threat/risk assessment for your department/location. You may make your request by clicking here.
- Request an officer or register an event by contacting Lt. Mark Stannard in Special Events. He may be reached at 615-322-0611 or email@example.com.
- Bicycles and laptop computers can be registered with VUPD by clicking here.
- R.A.D. - Self defense programs for women. For more information or to register for a class, click here.
- Timely Security Notices - Provides details of specific major crimes that occur at Vanderbilt. The list can be found here.
- Daily Crime Report - Provides a chronological listing of all reported crimes at Vanderbilt. You may access the report by clicking here.
- Lock the doors and windows of your room or building.
- Do not prop open doors or let strangers enter your building as you enter. This compromises the security of your building.
- Report suspicious activity immediately by calling VUPD at 911 or (615) 421-1911 on a cell phone for EMERGENCIES or (615) 322-2745 for NON-EMERGENCIES.
Lastly, the Vanderbilt University Police Department is happy to meet with any Vanderbilt student or student group concerning safety on campus. Please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or Lt. Leshuan Oliver at email@example.com.
Thank you for your commitment to making Vanderbilt University a great place to live and learn.
Sincerely, August Washington Associate Vice Chancellor and Chief of Police